INSIDE THE INDUSTRY: Eddie Hamilton PART 1
Mission Impossible: Rogue Nation, Kingsman: Secret Service, Kick Ass 1 & 2 and X Men editor Eddie Hamilton is one of the biggest action cutters in the industry today with a list of credits that would make anyone envious.
He sat down with Paddy and talked through his career trajectory, his personal thoughts on the craft and a ton of amazing advice for new filmmakers. This interview first appeared with our friends over at No Film School.
- EDIT ESSAY: Zen and the edit suite - 10 key secrets to career success
- PODCAST: Paddy talks to Indie Film Hustle PART 2
- INSIDE THE INDUSTRY: Eddie Hamilton PART 2
- INSIDE THE INDUSTRY: Eddie Hamilton PART 1
- NO FILM SCHOOL: Manipulating pace & timing
- NO FILM SCHOOL: A Powerful editing technique
- PODCAST: Paddy Bird talks to Indie Film Hustle
- EDIT ESSAY: Secrets to becoming a freelance editor
- INSIDE THE INDUSTRY: Mark Everson
- INSIDE THE INDUSTRY: Tayte Simpson
- EDIT ESSAY: Compression, Correction & The Psychology of Framing
- INSIDE THE EDIT ALUMNI: Josh
- EDIT ESSAY: Observing The Human Condition